Nationwide fire safety training
Every business in the UK must provide regular fire safety training to its staff under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Beyond this legal baseline, the right training and education can prepare your people to stay safe and act effectively in the event of a fire.
In short, the safety of your staff – and your business – depends on high-quality training delivered by experts that understand fire safety inside out.
At Hoyles, we have conducted nationwide fire training courses for years, all designed to engage and educate your employees. All training is conducted on your premises to ensure all practical and theoretical elements are relevant to your business environment.
All employees should take a basic Fire Safety Training course so they understand their workplace risks, emergency plans, and their roles during a fire.
Our courses combine preventive guidance on reducing fire risks with practical advice on using escape routes and fire extinguishers. The basic training course includes:
- Practical demonstrations
- Guidance on types of fire extinguishers
- Firefighting, including how fire spreads, combustion, and classes of fire
- Fire safety awareness including means of escape and causes of fire
- An overview of key fire safety legislation
- A short fire safety video
It’s a vital foundation that you can use to meet your legal obligations.
Fire warden training
Hoyles also conduct fire warden training courses, which are designed to provide designated fire wardens with more guidance, and therefore confidence, in the event of a fire.
Training is tailored to meet the emergency procedures and fire risks of your workplace, and the course includes:
- Fire extinguishers types and their uses
- Fire safety awareness
- Firefighting guidance
- Guidance on the role of the fire warden
- How to maintain fire safety standards
- In-depth information on legislation
GIVE YOUR PEOPLE THE TRAINING THEY NEED TO STAY SAFE
Contact us now to find out more or arrange your training