Hoyles Fire and Safety Limited is proud to be part of the LS UK Fire Group. Here, we can make the most of sharing resources and fire safety knowledge to ensure the provision of the very highest standards in the fire protection industry, while also creating growth through acquisition.
If you’re the owner of a fire safety business and you’re thinking about selling, LS Fire Group is always interested in acquiring new members of the group by investing at high prices where there is a strong potential for a healthy return. Find out more about how easy selling your business could be by contacting LS Fire Group today.
LS Fire Group – an overview
The LS Fire Group has its head office located in Elland, West Yorkshire and has been manufacturing fire extinguishers there since 1933. With fire safety specific accreditations such as LPS 1014, BAFE SP203 and BAFE SP101, together with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 certification, we are dedicated to the highest standards in both the service we offer our customers and the products we provide to them.
LS Fire Group acts as the UK arm of London Securities plc, a major name in the fire security business right across Europe, with well over 250,000 clients in the UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Austria and Luxembourg.
Why join the LS Fire Group?
When you join the LS Fire Group, you get a number of exciting benefits, that include:
- The advantages that go with being part of a major national company, such as improved purchasing power and expert support
- Portable fire extinguishers and fire safety products/equipment supplied direct from our UK-based factory
- Access to a wider range of services and products that you may not have previously been able to offer to your customers, including fire door installation and maintenance, sprinklers and wet/dry riser services, or cavity/penetration sealing
- Make the most of your established reputation by continuing to trade under your existing and recognised name
- If you choose, you and your employees can also continue to work for the business
- With funds available to finance acquisitions, LS Fire Group pays competitive prices for strongly performing businesses
What happens when you join LS Fire Group?
- The two parties enter into a Non Disclosure Agreement – this will ensure that access to and the use of non-public business information is restricted.
- Organise an informal meeting so that we can discover more about your business and make sure that everyone is happy to proceed to the next stage of the process.
- Gather more details about how your business operates so that we can make an informed and competitive offer.
- Should our offer be acceptable to you, we will then carry out due diligence, including a full audit of your accounts.
- If both parties are satisfied following the completion of due diligence, an acquisition contract will be issued and once that has been agreed, funds will be released.
LS Fire Group is leading the way in commercial fire safety in both Europe and the UK. Your customers could take advantage of our strong and supportive network of fire safety equipment, services and knowledge when your business joins the LS Fire Group family.
If you would like to find out more about business mergers and acquisitions at LS Fire Group – contact Colin Jackson.