Fire Warden Training
If you own or run a business, then it is a legal requirement to have nominated ‘responsible persons’ to oversee the use of your fire safety practices as per The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. These people, also known as fire wardens, will have a significant level of responsibility in the event of a fire emergency.
Hoyles provide fire warden training for businesses across St Helens, Liverpool, Bolton and beyond. The fire safety training course is comprehensive, carried out by certified experts and will cover:
- Thorough teachings on fire safety legislation
- Fire safety – the causes of fire and the means of escape
- Fire warden responsibilities including roll calls, evacuation and regular checks
- Tips for fire-fighting, including the handling and use of different types of fire extinguishers
- Appropriate actions to take in the event of a fire
Whether you have designated new wardens or fire warden refresher training is needed for your existing ones, Hoyles are able to impart our expertise onto your staff and ensure they’re fully trained in best practice for fire safety. From leading fire drills to identifying fire hazards and people deemed ‘at-risk’ in the workplace, your wardens will develop a comprehensive knowledge base.
For more information about our fire safety marshal training, please get in touch with us today and we will be more than happy to help arrange training for your team.